18/52 (Project 365) || beaumont lifestyle photographer
(119) Monkey see, monkey do. Just gleefully adding this to the growing pile of images he’ll hate me for one day!
(120) This day, the puppy’s name was Banjo. The next day it was Chase. Then just Puppy. Then back to Banjo. Hubby isn’t sure he wants him sticking around but I think in E’s world, it’s too late for that…
(121) Star Wars preschool curriculum. Only the best for my little Padawan.
(122) The infamous window, which is ironically now my favorite place in the house.
(123) Banjo (who is officially Banjo) gets to stay!
(124) his favorite time of day or night.
(125) he can’t find his sucker. he never had a sucker. #reasonsmykidiscrying
Want to see more? Follow me on Facebook and Instagram! Find me on Google+!
I would love to be your personal family historian. Send me a message and let’s chat about doing a personalized documentary session with your family!
Jo Truncali is the premier Beaumont lifestyle photographer specializing in lifestyle family imagery. Serving all of Southeast Texas and Southwest Louisiana, including but not limited to Beaumont, Houston, Lake Charles and surrounding areas. Available for travel worldwide.